Thursday, March 10, 2011

What will I do if I got the 8th day from HIM?

What will I do if I got the 8th day from HIM?

Sometimes, I am thinking about time, lifespan and ages.

Time is not a problem for me at all. I don't need more time from God or from anyone. There are some minute insects that can live only for few hours. My life is long enough compared to them and, 29 years old man who lives thousand times longer than those insects shouldn't blame on my lifespan, time and what I got as a limit for existence.

Yesterday, I wrote a quote "If I were God, I will suicide". Being a God will be so painful. It is hard to accept and hard to be. Being a God itself can be a hell. If one of your sons betrayed you, you will see how much the pain you suffered is. Anyway, if God or God-like being grant me an extra day as the biased referee in the soccer match gives 7 minutes injury time instead of 5 minutes to his favorite team, me, I will deny to accept. Every day is like a repeating tragedy, from dawn till dusk, and thus, I don't need more suffering every week, every month and every year. 365.5 days in a year is more than enough for me. Thanks to Pope, Gregory VIII, for creating The Gregorian calendar based on the sun and for not defining so many days in a year.

What I need more is Peace instead of one extra day every week. If anyone still wants to give me peace in the name of whoever, I will greatly appreciate it.. Peace is incomparably more valuable than everything. In Christianity, Jesus says I am P=E=A=C=E. I don't know whether he made his fingers as a peace symbol as hip-hoppers do nowadays when he said these words. And this is the most ancient form of modernism in speaking. I maybe wrong since his father, God said "I am who I am" to Moses. Can peace be given away to others? Though I said a lot of "Peace Be With You", "Peace Be Upon You", I am not very sure the peace I wish to give arrives save and sound to the dedicated person I sent to. Does the word "peace" trigger something to your mind? If not, you should wish an extra day instead.

Zephyr

(Zephyr is who Zephyr is)


Notes:


No comments: